Black Hills Area Habitat for Humanity’s Home Repair Program provides zero interest loans for critical home repairs and home preservation repairs for financially qualified applicants. Homeowners are responsible for repaying the cost of repairs through affordable monthly payments. The success of this program is not only dependent on the families’ wiliness to reach for a “hand up,” but through the community’s support. Together we can build community pride!
- View income guideline chart.
- Financial and structural need for interior and/or exterior home repair
- Ability to make an affordable monthly payment for repairs
- Willingness to partner with Habitat through sweat equity (you and your family helping with repairs and/or volunteering at the ReStore).
- Own and occupy your home for the next three years.
- Must have homeowners insurance for repairs totaling more than $5,000.
Please call the Habitat office at 605-348-9196 for more information about the application process.